Wednesday 27 March 2013

27th March

I saw him,i love him
i love him damn much

Today,on 27th March
we met in the public library
u were so handsome than others
even i didn't look much at u
but u r the one tht i love so much

hey boy..
u were in white shirt n black pants
n me????
i was in black with jeans

actually, i didn't expect tht
we will meet at the end...
but it was our faith
we met and smiled,smiled,smiled broadly baby!

i know tht it was crazy
but but but
seriously,i love u damn much my boy

thanks for always be by my side
i appreciate it as long as i can
i will try to love u as much as i can

I saw him, i LOVE him
was actually
i saw her,i LOVE her..
i changed it! tht tweet...
was it really for me...maybe? i hope so

u r my superhero..
my only superhero
and no one can replace u in my deepest heart for eva

i'll try to love u more n more..
my dear..
forever more...yeahhhh forever more
darling...

XD

No comments:

Post a Comment